MSP’s trained service engineers can be on hand to monitor your UPS systems during your annual IST (Integrated System Testing ) Black Building Testing.
Black Building tests are normally carried out to test for high availability, performance, business continuity plans and recovery capabilities in a disaster-like scenario. For example, Integrated System Testing will result in the electrical power to the entire building being shut off imitating a street power outage.
Black building tests tend to be carried out to test one of the following:
Simulate a total power failure – leading to a complete power shut-down in a facility.
Test the functionality of generators, simulating a total (external) power outage, replaced by generator-provided energy.
This does not touch any equipment except generators, thus not causing any disruption to systems.
Why Integrated System Testing is Test Important?
- Equipment loss of power can result in compromised: Safety
- Product and equipment protection
- Staff convenience
Key Benefits of Integrated System Testing :
- MSP offers skilled and qualified engineers to attend site during the test period to monitor the UPS systems
- Fully documented, procedures ensuring full traceability of all test events and actions
- ‘Safe Method of Work’ covering the Power Down and Power Up of a UPS and/or Generator
- Mahavir Sys Power’s ISO procedures and certifications assure quality of service and compliance with health and safety legislation.